Mixfood Stutter 128 is a creative device that uses 1 or 2 user samples to create a rhythmic and musical stutter effect using a 128-step Step Sequencer.
- Load in samples in sample slot 1 and/or 2.
- Set the velocity sensitive step-sliders.
- Tweak the effects on the sample slot.
- Finally, set the 4 step-properties: sample start, key, panning and decay.
Mixfood Stutter 128 will play a unique pattern with your samples.
Mixfood Stutter comes with a 128-step step sequencer for playing up to 8 bars of rhythmic sequences. Settings include rate and swing. The Step Sequencer also controls the following properties per-step:
- Which user sample to play (1 or 2)
- Play velocity
- Sample Start position
- Key (tone) the step is playing (-24 to +24 semitones, default MIDI key 60)